It’s mango season.
With summer coming up we get to experierience some of the best seasonal fruits in all their sweet glory, including mangoes. Aussie supermarkets are selling around 20 million mangos a year, so it’s obvious they’re a crowd pleaser. We’re certain that these fresh summer tacos will go down a treat.
*Top tip: complete with frozen margaritas for some extra pizzazz at a dinner party*
4 x skinless salmon fillets
1 tsp chipotle spice
1 tsp taco spice
1 x garlic clove – finely chopped
1 red onion – finely chopped
8 x cherry tomato – chopped
1 x avocado – peeled, de-seeded & chopped
2 x mango’s – peeled, de-seeded & chopped
handful of coriander – roughly chopped
juice & zest of 1 lime
lime wedges to serve
6 x soft taco’s
1. Preheat the oven to 200C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mix the chipotle spice and taco spice in a small bowl.
3. Rub the salmon with the spices and drizzle with olive oil
4. Place the salmon onto the baking tray and roast for 10 – 12 mins until cooked through.
5. While the salmon is cooking mix the yogurt, garlic and lime zest together in a bowl & season to taste.
6. In another bowl, combine the avocados, red onion, tomatoes & mango.
7. Add the lime juice, season and mix through the coriander
8. Warm the taco shells in the oven for 1 minute.
9. Flake the salmon and serve with the tacos, avocado salsa, yogurt and lime wedges.
This recipe was created by Woolworths.
October 26, 201610:43am