Tired of the same old? Kick start your day with this sweet, delectable dish.
Whipping up a sweet omelette and topping it with some berries and a dollop of fresh five:am yoghurt, is a great way to start the day. It serves one, takes 10 minutes and honestly, is about to one of your your high rotation recipes.
2-3 egg whites (or 1 egg + 2 egg whites)
1 tbsp. LSA mix/flaxseeds
1 tsp. stevia
1 tsp. coconut butter
1/3 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
1-2 heaped tbsp. of a mix of sesame, sunflower and pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp. desiccated coconut
2 tbsp. five:am organic natural yoghurt
1. Whisk the following in a bowl: the egg whites, LSA, flaxseeds, stevia, a few raspberries, 1 tbsp. five:am natural yoghurt, desiccated coconut.
2. Place a tsp of coconut oil on a medium heat pan (omelette sized pan is best)
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and allow it to cook
4. Once the edges begin to look cooked, flip it! Cook through for another minute or two.
5. Let the omelette sit for a couple of minutes before you place it on a plate.
6. Plate it up and top with yoghurt, seeds, left over raspberries and more coconut across the omelette.
September 29, 20163:02pm